More Dune picture fun

Start topics here about Dune that are not bloody likely to be screwed with by me.
GamePlayer

More Dune picture fun

Post by GamePlayer »

This should definitely be a hit. Shout out to Ampoliros for giving me the idea :)

Hehehe
*evil grin*
:lol:
"What are we to call him, this Player of Games?"

"The books of Kevin J Anderson and Brian Herbert lie in a realm of uncertainty between self-conscious absurdity and genuine failure"
Omphalos
Alien Overlord

Post by Omphalos »

Good one.
Something is about to happen, Hal. Something wonderful!

-James C. Harwood, Science Fiction Writer, Straight (March 5, 1956 - May 25, 2010)

The Omphalos Umbrella Page
SandChigger
Archivist

Post by SandChigger »

WELL DONE! :lol:

(I'm going to rehost this one as well and post it over at MySpace, if it's OK with you. I'm trying to create a fan base for you over there. ;) )
"Chancho...sometimes when you are a man...you wear stretchy pants...in your room...alone."

"Politics is never simple, like the sand chigger of Arrakis, one is rarely truly free of its bite."

Arrakeen is an unawakened ghola.
GamePlayer

Post by GamePlayer »

You can all feel free to spread my parody pictures, animations and demotivators far and wide. I believe I've learned a thing or two about shameless self-promotion from a certain blow-hard hack author :)
"What are we to call him, this Player of Games?"

"The books of Kevin J Anderson and Brian Herbert lie in a realm of uncertainty between self-conscious absurdity and genuine failure"
Liege-Killer

Post by Liege-Killer »

Love it. :D
"I'm being ironic. Don't interrupt a man in the midst of being ironic, it's not polite." -- Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles

Return to “Dune Talk”