[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
THE (ALMOST) UNDELETED • View topic - rar files

rar files

Any old topic will do, I suppose.

rar files

Postby Nekhrun » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:02 pm

Do any of you have any recommendations about a free program I can use to open rar files?
Nekhrun
Archivist

Re: rar files

Postby The Phantom » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Nekhrun wrote:Do any of you have any recommendations about a free program I can use to open rar files?

WinRAR

http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-225 ... 07677.html

just always click 'use evaluation version' and you're good to go
I am not my own.
The Phantom

Postby inhuien » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:12 am

+1
Look, I'm not much good at big speeches, and I know I haven't always been an easy guy to get on with, and I know, that given the choice, I wouldn't have chosen you as friends, but I just want to say, that over the years, I have come to regard you as people I met.

-Rimmer’s farewell speech
inhuien

Return to General Chat