[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
THE (ALMOST) UNDELETED • View topic - Grant Morrison pulls a kja of his own (Batman Spoilers)

Grant Morrison pulls a kja of his own (Batman Spoilers)

Any old topic will do, I suppose.

Grant Morrison pulls a kja of his own (Batman Spoilers)

Postby Nekhrun » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:20 am

After fucking up the X-Men for years to come, Grant Morrison is going to kill off Batman. Link here.

I'm sure at some point they'll find a way to bring him back, but I think this is a pretty shitty way to start of the 70th anniversary of Batman. Undoing years of continuity has always pissed me off, especially when it's something that had such an impact on my development as a child. Why can't these fucks leave well enough alone. It's not like Batman comics were suffering or anything.
Nekhrun
Archivist

Postby The Phantom » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:00 am

when they killed off (and subsequently revived) superman a while back, the issue had record sales. while they'll either revive wayne or get someone else to take up the bat suit, they'll make a 'killing' off wayne's death.
The Phantom

Postby Rakis » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:23 pm

Profit is the biggest supervillain... :(
Neutrinos watch alert !

Rakis

Return to General Chat