I Found You!!!

Any old topic will do, I suppose.

I Found You!!!

Postby Manbearpig » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:13 pm

you guys cant hide from me 8) 8)

(thanks for telling me about this site...or not telling me)
your friendly neighborhood tyrant!!!
Manbearpig
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: the armpit of hell

Postby Omphalos » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:24 am

Shit! Who let the cat outta the fuckin' bag? :wink:
Something is about to happen, Hal. Something wonderful!

-James C. Harwood, Science Fiction Writer, Straight (March 5, 1956 - May 25, 2010)



The Omphalos Umbrella Page
User avatar
Omphalos
Alien Overlord
 
Posts: 5678
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:24 pm
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

Postby SandChigger » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:55 am

Queeck, Thang, hide dee feesh! Der Bear ist heeeer! :shock:

:D
"Chancho...sometimes when you are a man...you wear stretchy pants...in your room...alone."

"Politics is never simple, like the sand chigger of Arrakis, one is rarely truly free of its bite."

Arrakeen is an unawakened ghola.
User avatar
SandChigger
Archivist
 
Posts: 4577
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:11 pm
Location: Sietch Tigr, near Arrakeen

Postby A Thing of Eternity » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:50 pm

SandChigger wrote:Queeck, Thang, hide dee feesh! Der Bear ist heeeer! :shock:

:D


I'll hide the feesh at my buddy's house, it's a Black Panther hideout so noone can get in there except us Black Panthers! :wink:

Hi Manbearpig. (do we know this guy? I recognize the name from DN)
I deleted some of your posts because they were derailing the topic and not focusing on the issues asked, and instead going after the authors or their material. That's why. ~ BM
User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
 
Posts: 2070
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: Calgary Alberta

Postby GamePlayer » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:28 pm

Armpit of hell? Fah! Try sheep of death!

Hi :)
"What are we to call him, this Player of Games?"

"The books of Kevin J Anderson and Brian Herbert lie in a realm of uncertainty between self-conscious absurdity and genuine failure"
User avatar
GamePlayer
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:38 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby Omphalos » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:10 pm

A Thing of Eternity wrote:
SandChigger wrote:Queeck, Thang, hide dee feesh! Der Bear ist heeeer! :shock:

:D


I'll hide the feesh at my buddy's house, it's a Black Panther hideout so noone can get in there except us Black Panthers! :wink:

Hi Manbearpig. (do we know this guy? I recognize the name from DN)


Its Tyrant.
Something is about to happen, Hal. Something wonderful!

-James C. Harwood, Science Fiction Writer, Straight (March 5, 1956 - May 25, 2010)



The Omphalos Umbrella Page
User avatar
Omphalos
Alien Overlord
 
Posts: 5678
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:24 pm
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

Postby Rakis » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:49 pm

Hey ! :)
Neutrinos watch alert !

Image
User avatar
Rakis
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:07 pm
Location: The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Postby A Thing of Eternity » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:10 pm

Omphalos wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:
SandChigger wrote:Queeck, Thang, hide dee feesh! Der Bear ist heeeer! :shock:

:D


I'll hide the feesh at my buddy's house, it's a Black Panther hideout so noone can get in there except us Black Panthers! :wink:

Hi Manbearpig. (do we know this guy? I recognize the name from DN)


Its Tyrant.


Ah, I had a hunch but wasn't sure.
I deleted some of your posts because they were derailing the topic and not focusing on the issues asked, and instead going after the authors or their material. That's why. ~ BM
User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
 
Posts: 2070
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: Calgary Alberta


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron