My Pictures

Any old topic will do, I suppose.

My Pictures

Postby Freakzilla » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:16 pm

http://www.kendrick.ferrantiphoto.com

This is my wife's web site which she recently updated.

Just thought I'd share what keeps me going.

:)
They were destroyed because they lied pretentiously. Have no fear that my wrath
will fall upon you because of your innocent mistakes.

~Leto II, God Emperor
User avatar
Freakzilla
Archivist
 
Posts: 3450
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:56 pm
Location: Duluth, Georgia, USA

Postby Omphalos » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:56 pm

The new pics are great. Well, so are the old ones, but Ive seen the site before!
Something is about to happen, Hal. Something wonderful!

-James C. Harwood, Science Fiction Writer, Straight (March 5, 1956 - May 25, 2010)



The Omphalos Umbrella Page
User avatar
Omphalos
Alien Overlord
 
Posts: 5677
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:24 pm
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

Postby Crysknife » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:10 pm

Great family you got there Freak. And I must say, I'm jealous of all the trees you guys have over there. I grew up in Missouri and I really miss all the green. Cool house too, that house here in Salt Lake would go for 350,000, but I don't know about there.
Image
User avatar
Crysknife
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:52 pm

Postby GamePlayer » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:16 pm

The Kendrick family. Kind. Happy. Normal. Deadly.

Unsuspecting and naive John Ferguson loves the outdoors and seizes the chance for a company paid vacation to Georgia. Enjoying a swim in the tepid waters of a wonderful lake resort he meets the lovely Karen and her imposing husband James. Overwhelmed by their warm welcome and unable to resist the lurid hospitality of his new friends, John accepts an invitation to the Kendrick's secluded family house on the quiet lakeside. It's the perfect chance encounter to an already memorable vacation, until John makes a startling discovery in the Kendrick's garden; a discovery that reveals his encounter was no accident and his free trip may cost John more than he ever could have imagined!

This summer, the terror is close to home.

Image

The horror you can't escape, because it's right in your neighborhood!

*cue blood-curdling scream*

:)
"What are we to call him, this Player of Games?"

"The books of Kevin J Anderson and Brian Herbert lie in a realm of uncertainty between self-conscious absurdity and genuine failure"
User avatar
GamePlayer
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:38 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby Freakzilla » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:50 pm

Crysknife wrote:Great family you got there Freak. And I must say, I'm jealous of all the trees you guys have over there. I grew up in Missouri and I really miss all the green. Cool house too, that house here in Salt Lake would go for 350,000, but I don't know about there.


Where I am out in the country it's a lot less than that but if you get a little closer to Atlanta it would probably approach that just for the size of the lot.

Thanks all for the compliments!
They were destroyed because they lied pretentiously. Have no fear that my wrath
will fall upon you because of your innocent mistakes.

~Leto II, God Emperor
User avatar
Freakzilla
Archivist
 
Posts: 3450
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:56 pm
Location: Duluth, Georgia, USA

Postby Freakzilla » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:52 pm

GamePlayer wrote:The Kendrick family. Kind. Happy. Normal. Deadly.

Unsuspecting and naive John Ferguson loves the outdoors and seizes the chance for a company paid vacation to Georgia. Enjoying a swim in the tepid waters of a wonderful lake resort he meets the lovely Karen and her imposing husband James. Overwhelmed by their warm welcome and unable to resist the lurid hospitality of his new friends, John accepts an invitation to the Kendrick's secluded family house on the quiet lakeside. It's the perfect chance encounter to an already memorable vacation, until John makes a startling discovery in the Kendrick's garden; a discovery that reveals his encounter was no accident and his free trip may cost John more than he ever could have imagined!

This summer, the terror is close to home.

Image

The horror you can't escape, because it's right in your neighborhood!

*cue blood-curdling scream*

:)


The pictures may be a little deceiving, the ones at the lake are my inlaws house.
They were destroyed because they lied pretentiously. Have no fear that my wrath
will fall upon you because of your innocent mistakes.

~Leto II, God Emperor
User avatar
Freakzilla
Archivist
 
Posts: 3450
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:56 pm
Location: Duluth, Georgia, USA

Postby GamePlayer » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:54 pm

Freakzilla wrote:The pictures may be a little deceiving...


Hehehe, oh, no doubt they are :)

Seriously, nice family. I hope you got a kick out of my synopsis and the Saul Bass-like picture :)
"What are we to call him, this Player of Games?"

"The books of Kevin J Anderson and Brian Herbert lie in a realm of uncertainty between self-conscious absurdity and genuine failure"
User avatar
GamePlayer
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:38 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby Freakzilla » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:04 pm

GamePlayer wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:The pictures may be a little deceiving...


Hehehe, oh, no doubt they are :)

Seriously, nice family. I hope you got a kick out of my synopsis and the Saul Bass-like picture :)


I especially liked the graphic!
They were destroyed because they lied pretentiously. Have no fear that my wrath
will fall upon you because of your innocent mistakes.

~Leto II, God Emperor
User avatar
Freakzilla
Archivist
 
Posts: 3450
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:56 pm
Location: Duluth, Georgia, USA

Postby Mandy » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:15 am

Your kids are so cute.
User avatar
Mandy
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:28 pm

Postby Eyes High » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:07 am

I realize this thread is almost a year old but I wanted to add my agreement. You have a lovely family. And the links were informative. I never realized there were so many missing kids from my home state.

Thanks for posting the link.
I shall lift up my eyes unto the glory of the Lord.
Image

Safety's just danger out of place.
User avatar
Eyes High
Momma Eyes
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:39 pm
Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

Postby A Thing of Eternity » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:03 pm

I thought this was a new thread... then I realized Feb 9th is tommorrow... :oops:
I deleted some of your posts because they were derailing the topic and not focusing on the issues asked, and instead going after the authors or their material. That's why. ~ BM
User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
 
Posts: 2070
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: Calgary Alberta

Postby Seraphan » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:09 am

I hope to one day reach a life like yours Freak :) . Great pics.
Image
"But if self-replication can be considered a life-form, then intelligence should be, too.
The real problem is that "life" is such an unscientific word" - Masamune Shirow
User avatar
Seraphan
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:18 am
Location: Right Behind You!

Postby Freakzilla » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:41 pm

Well, thanks, but don't be too jealous. It comes with it's share of problems. I think my wife had a nervous breakdown this weekend. It was focus mainly at the kids for acting like wild animals, and I don't blame her. She poured juice on them for drinking in the living room. It's her fault though, she's obsessive and I've seen her sit at the computer for hours, ignoring the kids while they destroy the house. You have to actually get up if your threats are to mean anything. Now she's upset that they don't listen to her.

I'm terrible at handling my money, I hope to make it until my tax return gets here to catch up on the mortgage and keep the cars running.

I go to work for peace and quiet.

BUT...

The Dali Lama told me, on my death bed, I'll achieve total consciousness. So, I've got that going for me.
They were destroyed because they lied pretentiously. Have no fear that my wrath
will fall upon you because of your innocent mistakes.

~Leto II, God Emperor
User avatar
Freakzilla
Archivist
 
Posts: 3450
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:56 pm
Location: Duluth, Georgia, USA


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron