[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
THE (ALMOST) UNDELETED • View topic - Happy Fathers' Day

Happy Fathers' Day

Any old topic will do, I suppose.

Happy Fathers' Day

Postby Eyes High » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:26 am

Just wanted to take the time to wish the fathers and father figures a happy and blessed day. Thanks for taking the time to be thre for those who need you.
I shall lift up my eyes unto the glory of the Lord.

Safety's just danger out of place.
Eyes High
Momma Eyes

Re: Happy Fathers' Day

Postby The Phantom » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:55 am

i can't get back to my parents' place this weekend due to other commitments, but i left my dad a message on the machine saying HFD :P
I am not my own.
The Phantom

Re: Happy Fathers' Day

Postby Rakis » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:31 pm

A late thank you Eyes ! :)
Neutrinos watch alert !

Rakis

Return to General Chat