An idea for PoD reviews

Start topics here about Dune that are not bloody likely to be screwed with by me.
Mandy

An idea for PoD reviews

Post by Mandy »

OK, just read all the reviews here http://www.birkoph.com/Wolf_tshirt.htm they are hilarious. We could launch the same kind of attack against PoD when it comes out, could be pretty funny.
SandChigger
Archivist

Post by SandChigger »

:lol:

Nekhrun, did you post this one?
This is the second shirt I've ordered due to a large hairy horny woman tearing it off in a wolf inspired sex romp (clearly not consensual)
"Large hairy horny woman" sounded like someone we all know up North...but you more biblically than the rest. ;)
"Chancho...sometimes when you are a man...you wear stretchy pants...in your room...alone."

"Politics is never simple, like the sand chigger of Arrakis, one is rarely truly free of its bite."

Arrakeen is an unawakened ghola.
Omphalos
Alien Overlord

Post by Omphalos »

One of my good friends is a member of a tribe down in Bishop in the high desert. I went with her once in the winter, and seven or eight guys down there were wearing wolf-wear kinda like this. I see more of them up here where in Paiute country, but rarely more than three or four at a time. Though you can count at least ten dream catchers hanging off of rear-view mirrors as you walk into virtually any mall around here on an average day.

My favorites are the ones with ragged claw marks on them. It makes the wearer more frightening.
Something is about to happen, Hal. Something wonderful!

-James C. Harwood, Science Fiction Writer, Straight (March 5, 1956 - May 25, 2010)

The Omphalos Umbrella Page
Mandy

Post by Mandy »

There aren't a lot of people into that sort of thing down here, I think it's a western thing. When I lived in Arizona, I noticed a lot of the tourist t-shirts, for sale, had wolves or dream catchers on them.

I love this one:
OMG says...
This shirt cured my Aids!

Admin@everythingwolf says...
There is no way our shirt cured aids.
and this one:
Picasso says...
Some people may have you think I painted portraits of various things. My efforts were 100% devoted to painting wolf shirts and various legendary people wearing wolf shirts. I, myself owned several wolf shirts. I cut off my ear because all of my wolf shirts were in the wash and I was beyond frustrated.

Return to “Dune Talk”