[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
THE (ALMOST) UNDELETED • View topic - My 4Shared;

My 4Shared;

Start topics here about Dune that are not bloody likely to be screwed with by me.

My 4Shared;

Postby Lisan Al-Gaib » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:59 pm

My 4 Shared with almost all my archives about Dune:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/3869765/10914dd5/Dune.html

I will share with all of you OHs 8)

Please, dont tell Byron! :wink:
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

-from "The Sayings of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan
Lisan Al-Gaib

Postby inhuien » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:09 am

Thanks Lisan Al-Gaib :)
Look, I'm not much good at big speeches, and I know I haven't always been an easy guy to get on with, and I know, that given the choice, I wouldn't have chosen you as friends, but I just want to say, that over the years, I have come to regard you as people I met.

-Rimmer’s farewell speech
inhuien

Return to Dune Talk