Warehouse 13

SF genre TV and Movie discussions
Omphalos
Alien Overlord

Warehouse 13

Post by Omphalos »

I'm not so sure that this is in the cards for me. I was never to interested in Sci-Fi Channel's show Eureka.

Though I gotta admit, I have bitched and bitched and bitched in the past about SF Channel, and I gotta say that lately, it really seems like they have been listening to the criticism, and seem to be of the mind to change.

We'll see though. Rumors I hear are that they are about to give up the SF label. Maybe its better time for that.
Something is about to happen, Hal. Something wonderful!

-James C. Harwood, Science Fiction Writer, Straight (March 5, 1956 - May 25, 2010)

The Omphalos Umbrella Page
tanzeelat

Post by tanzeelat »

Isn't Warehouse 13 the name of the online shop for Steve Jackson Games?
inhuien

Warehouse 13, meet Warehouse 23

Post by inhuien »

^^^ Couldn't say, but there is an article comparing this warehouse 13 to a Jackson GURP ting called warehouse 23.
clickee
Look, I'm not much good at big speeches, and I know I haven't always been an easy guy to get on with, and I know, that given the choice, I wouldn't have chosen you as friends, but I just want to say, that over the years, I have come to regard you as people I met.

-Rimmer’s farewell speech
Liege-Killer

Post by Liege-Killer »

Dramedy? I'll pass.
"I'm being ironic. Don't interrupt a man in the midst of being ironic, it's not polite." -- Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles

Return to “Genre TV and Movies”