Serenity

SF genre TV and Movie discussions
Omphalos
Alien Overlord

Serenity

Post by Omphalos »

According to Joss Wheadon, we are going to get a special edition of Firefly on DVD soon (and he promises it will be special and oh, so rock), plus there may be an inclination for a SEQUEL! I would love that.
Something is about to happen, Hal. Something wonderful!

-James C. Harwood, Science Fiction Writer, Straight (March 5, 1956 - May 25, 2010)

The Omphalos Umbrella Page
GamePlayer

Post by GamePlayer »

Uh, Ompfy, did you see the date on that news article? It's August 2007. The "Collector's Edition" has already been released :)

WELCOME TO LAST YEAR!

:P :P :P

Oh yeah! :)
"What are we to call him, this Player of Games?"

"The books of Kevin J Anderson and Brian Herbert lie in a realm of uncertainty between self-conscious absurdity and genuine failure"
Robspierre
Archivist

Post by Robspierre »

I enjoyed Firefly and Serenity both and would love a sequel.

Rob
Friends are the family we choose.
Omphalos
Alien Overlord

Post by Omphalos »

GamePlayer wrote:Uh, Ompfy, did you see the date on that news article? It's August 2007. The "Collector's Edition" has already been released :)

WELCOME TO LAST YEAR!

:P :P :P

Oh yeah! :)
Im as timely as I need to be. I must ask, is it out yet? No? Then Im timely. :P

-James C. Harwood, Science Fiction Writer, Straight (March 5, 1956 - May 25, 2010)

Mandy

Post by Mandy »

I hope there is a Serenity sequel! I loved Firefly, Serenity was pretty good.. coulda been better, imo.
GamePlayer

Post by GamePlayer »

Omphalos wrote:Im as timely as I need to be. I must ask, is it out yet? No? Then Im timely. :P
Yeah, August 21, 2007 is very timely. Not too worry, you're in good company on the net :)

I actually loved both Firefly and Serenity. I saw Serenity in the theatres and then picked up Firefly after on DVD. Damn shame. Please make another film Whedon! :)
"What are we to call him, this Player of Games?"

"The books of Kevin J Anderson and Brian Herbert lie in a realm of uncertainty between self-conscious absurdity and genuine failure"
Omphalos
Alien Overlord

Post by Omphalos »

Mandy wrote:I hope there is a Serenity sequel! I loved Firefly, Serenity was pretty good.. coulda been better, imo.
That is exactly how I felt. The film was just an attempt to condense the story that they were going to get to in the show, and it suffered for that. But it was good, and I LOVE the series.

Return to “Genre TV and Movies”