[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
THE (ALMOST) UNDELETED • View topic - The Avengers

The Avengers

SF genre TV and Movie discussions

The Avengers

Postby Eyes High » Sat May 26, 2012 7:00 pm

Took our youngest son to see 'The Avengers' today as a birthday present for him. I loved the movie. Truly enjoyable.

But long movie.
I shall lift up my eyes unto the glory of the Lord.

Safety's just danger out of place.
Eyes High
Momma Eyes

Return to Genre TV and Movies